2.22.2010

Updates and Pictures

*sigh* It's been a long while since I posted. My husband always said that in order for people to get into a blog, the blogger must post at least once a day. Obviously, I'm not doing my part.

We've all been sick lately. Ben started us off with sore throat/fever/aching, followed by Cole with bad cold/gunky cough/fever, followed by me with sore throat/bad cold/cough, followed by Cole with pink eye/ear infection/painful teething. What a load of fun huh? But God has blessed Cole (and us) with wonderful sleep through the night with a few minor wake ups a couple times. He is really a trooper!

After Cole's dedication weekend, we spend the following weekend in Duluth, MN with some wonderful friends of ours, Joel, Heather and Isaac Johnson. They used to be our neighbors here in Blaine and recently moved "up nort". We miss having them close by, but enjoy the fact that they moved to a great place to visit! Cole and Isaac had fun playing, Heather and I had fun gabbing and Ben and Joel had fun playing too! :) They took us out to dinner to the famous Grandma's restaurant. And were lovely hosts - Heather knows how to host, let me tell you! Thanks Johnsons!!





We ended our weekend back in Blaine spending Valentine's Day together. Cole got a few Valentine's from his Nana and Grandpa Walls and his Oma and Opa Wegner. I think he liked them!





Cole has also been busy learning new tricks. I turn my back for one second and the next thing I know...







Oy! That boy can move! :)

Just this past weekend we enjoyed a trip to LaCrosse for my beautiful niece Maggie's baptism. I have the honor of being her godmother (as well as her big sister Ellie's). It was a very nice service and Maggie did wonderfully.





So, there you have it, our last couple of weeks in a nutshell. This next weekend is going to be crazy as we have a guy coming in to start installing our new floors! Yahoo!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment