3.05.2011

My Baby.....otherwise known as a Big Boy

I'm not even going to bother trying to cover what's happened in the last few months since I blogged last....I can't say that I'd even remember.  So let's start fresh!  And what better way than to show you a wonderful picture (compliments of our friend Dan Bennett) of my dashingly, handsome first born.



And in other news, this handsome little boy is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!  I am due the end of August and although we're a bit nervous about having 2 kids, we are very excited!  I'm about 15 weeks and feeling much better than I was about a month ago.  Hoping that I start popping soon so people don't suggest that I get back to Weight Watchers! :)

Ben also accepted another position (still at Ameriprise) which will have him traveling some.  And soon we're going to attempt transitioning Cole into his big boy bed....YIKES!  He's going to be a big boy real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment