7.26.2010

Bug Bites and Fevers

Last weekend I spent most of Saturday playing sand volleyball for a work function.  I had a lot of fun and our team smoked every team we played, so that made it even more fun of course!  But what I didn't plan on was this....

I don't think the pictures really do justice to the discomfort that I was in.  So much so that I even went into the clinic to make sure I didn't have any kind of infection.  Not sure what bit me (sand fleas, chiggers), but I definitely had a severe reaction.  Monday was the worst day.  My ankles swelled up like I was nine months pregnant and it literally hurt to walk.  Thankfully they are getting better and I was finally able to shave! :)  Note to any of my enemies - If you want to torture me, make me itch!

We had the privilege to travel to the lovely neighboring state this weekend to visit with my family.  Unfortunately Cole had a fever all weekend.  No idea how or why, but I think he's turned the corner.  I don't like it when he's sick.  I feel so helpless.  All I can do is drug him up and love him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment