12.04.2010

Fun at Papa and Nana's House

**Update - I meant to post this back in October, but I guess I never hit "Publish Post"....so here you go!**

This past weekend, Cole and I decided to take Friday off and head to Wisconsin Thursday night to hang out with my family.  Ben stayed behind and decided to go hunting for the early season.

We started out on Friday with my mom, Cole and I going to the Children's Museum in LaCrosse.  Cole had an absolute blast and I did too because I could just let him run around and he could touch anything and everything!! :) 



He especially loved the fire truck...



the swoosh vacuum thingy (don't know how else to describe it)...



and the boats in the water.



Saturday it rained and was pretty gloomy.  My brother and his family came over for dinner and we made our own fun while being cooped up inside. 






Back in Minnesota, Ben was sitting in a tree all day and getting soaking wet!  He didn't get anything, but saw two buck and is excited to see them again come hunting opener in two weeks.



Sunday we went to church and visited some more family before hitting the road to head home.


Thanks for a fun weekend Papa and Nana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment