4.06.2010

A Bit of Everything

Well hello there! Spring has sprung and I thought I would update the look of the blog a little bit. It's kind of addicting to mess around with and I'm sure it will change again in the near future.

For those of you in suspense on how the night away from Cole went, well, it was just fine. I had a bunch of fun with my girls and Cole and Ben did a great job while I was away. The next test: Cole goes on an overnight to his Grandma and Grandpa Wegner's house next weekend! What will Ben and I be doing you may ask? Why nothing other than spring cleaning! What, did you think we'd be having a romantic get-a-way?!

The weather has been amazing so far this spring. We've been able to get outside a bit and it's been fun watching Cole discover grass and rocks! Here are a couple pics of us at the local park - it was a bit chilly in the wind, hence Cole's thick hat...







We also had a nice Easter weekend. Both Ben and I worked on Friday, but it was my day to work from home. It worked out well because the night before, Cole threw up all over right before I put him down for the night. So I kept him home with me. He was fine, so not sure what it was that upset his stomach so terribly. We had fun being home together. I could have just died laughing though. I got him up from his nap and changed his diaper. Because he is SOO squirmy on the changing table I just try to get his diaper on and pants on before he can squirm off the table. So I put him down and realized this....



My little mer-man! :)

We bought a bike trailer on Saturday morning, so we are really looking forward to getting out on our bikes with the little man in tow. And then Saturday afternoon we hung out with our good friends Corey, Lexi and their little boys Parker and Gavin. We had so much fun!

We decided to go to a Saturday night Easter service so we could do our traveling in the morning to the Wegner's. Cole was the most handsome boy (besides Ben of course!) in the building!





We drove to Ben's parents' house in New Richmond, WI for Easter Sunday. It was a nice time and the weather turned out to be beautiful so we were able to get outside for a bit. It makes you wonder what we ever did during holidays past because all we do now is sit around and watch Cole! :)









Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love the pants picture. What a sweet boy! I'm jealous of your bike trailer. :)

    ReplyDelete