3.04.2010

Early Lunch...Very Early

One of the perks about working from home is the flexibility I have. The flexibility also comes in great part due to my extremely flexible boss! It's just after 8am and I am already taking my "lunch break". No, I'm not eating my turkey sandwich just quite yet, but I am drinking a new tea fusion drink from Caribou and it's quite good. No, I'm just hanging out at Tires Plus getting some new tires on the van and an oil change. All in a days work people. All in a days work.

On a separate note, who's getting excited for the Oscars on Sunday?? I know not many people get too excited over the awards, but in our house we look forward to it starting from last year's awards ceremony. Every year, our wonderful friends Dan and Erin, host an Oscar party and we have SO much fun. Everyone fills out a ballot and there are prizes too! And of course lost of good food and lots of fun making snarky comments on the lovely or not so lovely apparel of the rich and the famous. So here's to Oscar! And to our friends Dan and Erin for hosting such a great party every year.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, yay! I think you like the prizes so much because you get one every year. ;)

    ReplyDelete