3.25.2010

Girls' Night Out!

Tomorrow night I will be spending my first night away from Cole! I'm super excited to get together with some great girl friends and am also excited about the possibility of sleeping in past 6am! Ben keeps telling me that I'll probably wake up anyway, which could definitely happen. But the fact that I won't HAVE to get up is amazing!

I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be, partly because I know Ben is the one taking care of Cole and Cole knows Ben and is used to him. Small steps right?

But don't feel bad for Ben! My friend's husband and child are coming over to our house to have a boys' night. Lots of video games and junk food to be had!

Off topic: Carpet update! Yes, it's been about a month and we are still without carpet! At this point it's hard to picture something there other than cement. Apparently (I won't believe it until I hear anything for sure) our carpet is in transit on it's way to the installers and we should expect a call this weekend. I'm definitely not counting on it though.

Ok, off to clean the bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome! I don't think I've slept in since 2005. :)

    ReplyDelete